Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Saw It Coming....

Before I tell you what I saw:


Favorite music? All of my life. I would say Michael. That is what I would say. People would get mad. How could I like a creep. No. He is not. I don't think. Actually. He made mistakes. But he was not as bad as they say. So. My first answer. Normally. Would be Jackson. Then Spears. But his was first. It moves you. Inspires you to go beyond the box. I could write a book about all of this. I just might.

1985: Born in Oregon, USA. 1992: Ventured to Disney Land. Saw a 3-d video of him. I use to pretend that I was him. Age eight. I am going to be up there. Just like him. Someday. Sing like him. Or better. I was going to inspire. Like him. Well. It starts with looking at the man in the mirror.

Because you can only change yourself. It starts there!

It starts with............. you.....




But back to my header. Michael did not......

....................disturb me.................


.......When he died..... at first. I thought he fell. Off stage. Thursday. Or something. It was rumored before it was confirmed on Facebook. It happened so fast. I was shocked. I was looking forward to the summer. Don't get me wrong. I was so excited. I would see him. I would. I wanted to. I am a fan. Of course. I am still sad. Forgive me. Don't get me wrong. I still have a heart. I care. It matters. But moreover. You do not have to agree. But let me voice it out. That I saw this coming. Not to say that I am an expert. That I saw Obama. That he was going to be president. That I was going to Hawaii. The list goes on. But nevermind that. It is beside the point. Forgive me. All I am saying is. It is not the end of world. Well. To an extent. It is. I think. But for the sake of argument., we will just say.............




.......it is not the end of the........


......world. Yes. It is. In a way. I believe Jesus. Anytime. He will take us. Take who? Those who are in Him? What? In what? Well. I believe that the world is getting darker. No. Wait. I mean. Yes. I think that there will be no end. Forgive me. I mean. Someday. A King will come. Hint hint. He will conquer the world. Or was it already His to begin with? He will be environmentally friendly. Just like EO, captain MJ. There will be a King. He will solve global warming. And wars. Problems. And it will be so good. That it will last forever. That is what I think. It will be better than the Garden of Eden. So. It is not the end in that sense. But in another sense. It will be an end of something. How do I say. An era. Dispensation. Time period. Way of life. Culture. World. Age. Whatever. I think. I believe. It will be. So. Therefore. Things are getting worse. What? Yeah. Sorry. Sure. Things are getting better in a sense. There is grace. But that comes from. How do I say. That King. Who is coming again. What. Yes. Now. I say that to say that it is ok. It is not that bad.



It is not that bad.

In comparison to what it could be. Or to what it is. One person dies. That is bad. But people die every day. And he has been dying for all of his life. And people are born dead. What. Am I crazy. No. It is just. How do I say. How I see the world. people do not live forever. It is sad. But we need to be ready for them. We should work for destiny. For joy. We should not just sit back. It is the end of the world. Woe is me. Everything sucks. We should not. Because God rocks. Because life rocks. Only because of Him.


Michael died. Big deal. What. Do not send me hate mail. It is a big deal. But not as big of a deal in comparison to things that we can alter. I am sure we could have stopped him. Or somebody could have helped. But it is said and done, now. We can learn from the past. But we cannot stay there. We have places to go. People to meet. Things to do. Let's go. Not to be workaholics. Too busy. Too overwhelmed. But we should be open to being active. It is sad. It is disturbing. When anybody dies. I am even sad when a kitten dies. I have a heart. But I want to have eternal perspective, too. I want to be set on things that I can make better. Michael has been dying for years. I could see it in his eyes. I have always seen it. Sorry. I saw it back in 1993. But I was too scared to talk about.



Michael Jackson had dying eyes.

Saw it back in 1993.

Do not sue me. I have a heart. I do care. But I would also see it in others too. It is weird. Not to say that I am an expert. That I can see into your soul. But to get myself off this keyboard. From talking about. I will just say.








I saw it coming!

No comments: