Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fourteen More Days....

The countdown has begun.



Fourteen more days.

That is all the time that I am giving myself.
If I do not find a job in two weeks.
I will pay my rent for the month of Jun. Put in my thirty day notice.
And then move back in with my parents.
I mean, my dad.
Back in Forest Grove, OR.
Back in the ghetto trailer park.



I move back to hell.

That is my final decision.
It is playoffs season. It is do or die.
February, 2009: I was fired from my two jobs.
I believe in miracles.
I am not giving up.
I will step it up and give it my all.





I will not die without a fight.

Fourteen more days.

That is it. Then it is the end of the world.

Not really. But it feels that way.

In Jun, I return to homelessness.



I return to government apathy.



Will I be forgotten? Will I give up?




It feels like the end.

But we will see.





We will.


05/12/2009

JOEY ARNOLD

503-367-4695

523 SW 13th 414: Portland, OR 97205

http://joeyarnold.blogspot.com

joeyarnold@rocketmail.com

No comments: