Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Beauty

5am. Awoke. Today. June 24, 2009. Wednesday. Sister's birthday.

7am. PE class at PCC (Portland Community College): Cascade Campus on Killingsworth (road in Portland, Oregon). Beginning Group Fitness. Biked 1/2 hour to get there. Be balanced on ball. Pushups. Squats. Crunches. Stretches. Cycling. Out of breath. Biked home. Showered. Tea. Did my daily "talk to the homeless" routine. Library. Facebook. Craigslist. Online classes. Waiting for Pell Grant. And on unemployment benefits. Oh my. If I do not get aid. I will drop my classes. I will also move out. That makes me.



Makes me feel out of place.

I ask a lot of questions. Where do I belong. With children. As a youth pastor. But people get mad..... because I also talk about acting..... the list goes on.... still in fork in the road...... still feeling lost without friends..... without a ministry......




But there is beauty in all of this, still......

Tell you more later, because the coffee shop is closing.....



But I am not! Happy birthday, Katie!

No comments: