Monday, March 2, 2009

L4R.0000.breath it out




L4R.0000.breath it out

Brown, forgotten, blurred to the left, Beyonce, I cannot live up to my own expectation, as a journalist, as a performer, as an employer, or as a friend.

Keep writing, my creative writing teacher echoed, everyday, even when you have nothing to say. Shoot down those hoops, follow through, maintain that attitude of perseverance, just breath it out.



In the spirit of such progression, I have decided, specifically, that this site will be my home blog site:


(http://l4r.blogspot.com).

Perfection, for a writer, is shadowed past procrastination. Many moons have howled an objection to forget about that, just produce what you can, consistently, let it ooze from the bottom of your wells, settle for less, little by little, day by day, just get it out, tell a story, sing a song, paint a picture, cry a question, smile out with your eyes, keep it short: and then, please, leave it alone.

In that last sentence, I may have said that I believe in settling for less, Lincoln Hawk, but I apologize and I will explain later because I actually do not believe in settling for less. But there is a reason why I said it. Speaking of that, I actually do believe in L4R.




L4R

Living For Revolution


No comments: