Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Salvation, Part III

Salvation, Part III


Curiosity did not kill the cat.

Doubt erupts from internal disease, channeled by emotion, demanding answers.

Questions, in and of themselves, warrant illumination: however, when left unguided, questions will only encourage apathy as oppose to inspiration.

In this third edition about salvation, I can only confess that I asked too many questions, never mind my intention.

If you want to get somewhere, I must tell myself, take your time.

Nobody has the time to follow an invisible jet.


If I really want to inspire discussion, then I must not try too hard, ask too many questions, all at once...




...but beyond that, I must learn to start at the root of the topic.


That is my confession, I am sorry. Will you forgive me?

No comments: