Sunday, August 24, 2008

If you are looking for a quick update on the subject of Joey Arnold, the Oatmeal Icebreaker, then you have come to the the right place.

Unfortunely, if you are looking for entertainment, divine insight, or for special pleasure, then I am afraid that I cannot help you.

Today, as I briefly viewed an infomercial on some special Carol Burnet show DVDs, I decided that it would have to be destiny for me to become an actor.

If you were looking for specifics, within this update on my life, then please hold on.

But as far acting goes, it would be a tough and busy business. And would I kiss a girl, as an actor? I started thinking about that, on this Sunday, and I would normally say no to physical intimacy and such. But then I started thinking that it wouldn't be that bad. But then I started thinking more about that. And would I be a good example to others who would want to have their cake and eat it too. I mean, as an actor, I would give in and I would want more. Or I would cause others to stumble. Or a girl would come to my acting trailer, on the set of some sitcom, and demand for some pleasure. Well, in that case, I cannot help you.

And if you want to know what is going on in my life, I cannot help you.
Maybe later.

Joey Arnold
503-367-4695

No comments: