Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sara Matthews Lied to Me.

Sara Matthews wants me in jail.

It all started when this rights-&-freedoms-picture came along.

The picture comments on Facebook turned into a debate.

Eventually, they started abusing me.

They started laughing at my questions.

They started ignoring me.

They started calling me names.

They started hurting me.



They eventually started accusing me of crimes.

Now they are filing some legal action.

Claiming that I was sharing a picture of Sara's daughter online.

However, the reference, the picture of the daughter, is in regards to a relative of theirs who was also debating on the FB comments with me & Brian Germain.

The problem is that her profile picture is already on the internet.

The fact that their profiles are private is irrelevant to the fact that profile pictures are still public and findable online.

Their claim on me states that I put that picture (of the daughter) onto the internet.

When in fact they were the ones who did that actually.

If you look the one person up, you will find her profile picture.

Currently, her profile picture included that daughter.

It is already on the Internet.

Even through you can argue that this issue is unrelated to the debate started from the freedom picture, it is actually very related. It paints a picture of how contradictory people's understanding of freedom is.

No comments: