Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson died, 14 years ago!

Before I ask, "What do you got..." I first must say....


June 25, 2009: Michael Jackson did not "die"!


He has been dying slowly. I heard him talk of Jesus. Being like Jesus. I saw him in a video. He talked about it. But moreover. He was slowly dying.

But are you slowly dying, moreover?

Article: Elvis Presley's daughter knew this: Fourteen years ago:

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/06/75799/index.html

Video: his children: custody battles: debt: uncertainty:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/26/michael-jacksons-kids-tod_n_221353.html




I would not. Michael Jackson said. He would not.



But it killed him. He has been dying for decades.


But who is next? Britney Spears. Famous people. Do not quote me on that. I mean, people die. The Joker died, last year. Superman. Elvis. Forgive me. Sorry. But it makes sense to me. Death is not that bad. Not as bad as what may happen after death. I have never been dead. I cannot tell you what happens after death. But I do believe that eternity matters more than life. Life represents eternity. Fate is decided during life. It is that simple. Michael Joseph Jackson: 1958-2009. Where is he, right now? No comment. I can assume. If you do bad. You go to the bad place after death. No. What. Did I say no? Yes. Because it is not about being good. We are born bad. That is what I believe. I think. I believe in Jesus, that He died, was buried, rose again, to take away my bad, so that I can be who I need to be, so I can follow Him, so that life can be better. For the meaning to life. That joy. That identity. That purpose. That is why it is not shocking. Because without Jesus, life falls apart. Meaning that people die without Jesus, sooner or later. It has been happening since the dawn of time. Now. Here is my disclaimer. MJ talked about Jesus. Being like Him. For the children. I heard him say. I saw him in a video. Saying that he would not do anything sexual with children. They slept in his bed. But he slept on the floor. He was a trusting father with children. That is what he said. That is what people say. I do not know if he is lying. But I will believe him. I don't know why. But MJ talked about JC (Jesus). That is nice. I could assume either way with that. Or with the videos. The media. You could take sides. Many will put him down. Others will support him. But I would rather stand in the middle. He should have been more careful. Above approach. But there would always be bad news about him. But I would rather take what I can from him. I had a best friend, once. She died. I am sad about it. But I would rather take these things as a challenge for myself, first, in the motivation in not doing the same. Dying is almost like suicide. Which is selfish. Don't get me wrong. Somebody could kill me. I could get sick. That is not suicide. Alright. MJ did not kill himself. People usually don't. But, first of all, I would not even want to come close to it. I would not do anything questionable. Or dangerous. You can disagree. You can say that I do do questionable things. But I mean. Stand in the middle of the road. Car runs me over. I did not kill myself. But I did assist in it. So, first of all, I would not want to live on the cliff, on the line, close to death. I would not want others to do that. I want to be an example. I want to be an inspiration for others. Encouragement. A light. Salt in the world. With passion. MJ would say the same. Michael Jordan would say the same. Don't get me wrong. That is good. But that may be. How do I say. Best. Really. You can do good. But you have to be good to do good. People do good things. But we are born evil. I think. I should quote my Bible. But we can do good only through Jesus. It is what gets us up in the day. Each day. In the morning. Keeps us together. It gives us hope over dope. It gives us life. It gives us courage. People do good things. Michael Jackson did good things. But that is not the whole story. He was a success. He was a failure. But for the most part. What matters most. Is what Jesus thinks. That is all. I think. I am not going to argue my case. Not to sound like a weird religious freak or anything. A Jesus freak. in love with my words. My things. So closed-minded. Lacking love. Grace. Jesus. Love. I have to say the world love. Again. It is a very deep word. We love Him because He first loved us. But I find meaning in Jesus. And we fall apart from living. It is that simple. Apart from Jesus. We do. We only live through grace. Through daily invisible miracles. Life is a miracle. That is why we die. It is simple not a miracle to die. It happens. And moreover, we need support. People. Community. Fellowship. Support. Support. Really. Help. Accountability. Love. I love that word. Love. MJ lacked that. To some extend. He did. He had some support. He talked about Jesus. And I don't know where he is. But I cannot stay here. All day. Thinking. I wonder. You know. It does not matter. Not as much. In comparison with me. Not to be selfish. But what can I do. Be good to inherit the after life. No. I do not think you can. It does not make sense. How could I be good enough to get such a...... What would you call it. But. Jesus. That is all I have to say. Not be preaching. Ok. I am just saying. That when things happen in life. I can only take it as a challenge. I will have to ask for help. From me. From God. From others. And from time. I mean. Give it time. Pray. Calmly. I was just saying. When things happen. First, I must take that as something I will not do. Not that I won't do it. But then again. It is more important to be focused. Not on the negativity. Not on what I am not suppose to be doing. Can't do this. Can't do that. Can't say that. And the list goes on. Not that I won't say those things. And I should say those kinds of things. I should know what I should or should not do. But I cannot just think about destruction. I cannot be so shocked at death. At bad things. We live in a pathetic world. Sorry. But we live in an era of pain. But we must choose from it. We must choose life. Through only Jesus. Not through Michael Jackson. We must choose destiny. It takes time. I pray. I do a lot of things. Little by little. It starts in character. It is in perspective. It is in our values. Our heart. Jesus is in my heart. With oatmeal in my bowl, is Jesus in your soul? That is the question. And my answer is yes. And negativity will not rule in me. I will be aware of it. I will call it my nog. Almost like egg nog. I will not be ignorant, brother. Now I sound like Hulk Hogan. Ewwww. He could be next to die. I don't know. Never mind, brother. But, more over, I will be focused on what I can do. What I can choose. On doing the best things out of the right heart, through Jesus. I have to say Jesus. Jesus is God. God is love. You do not have to agree. You can laugh at that concept. That is alright. But I believe it. I think it. I feel it. And, therefore, or moreover, then, I will do it, too. I will live it. Love as Dr. Love does. I will. And that is my first point. To be that example. That is what I choose to do when things like this happen. I have to be clear about that. And second. Not only do I want to live it. Not only do I want to not do MJ. I do not want live apart from my skeleton. My Jesus. My strength. My purpose. Not only that. But, moreover, second of all, when things like this happens. I want to be Jesus. No. That was point one. Let me retype this. Moreover, while being Jesus, I want to help others from a Michael Jackson fate, a Joker fate, a Superman 1958 fate, a fate of destruction, a celebrity fate, a Bernie Mac fate, etc. There are so many people. Or a Tiffany Rochelle Cumbo fate, 1986-2003, from Forest Grove, Oregon, USA. Hey. That is what I want to do. I would like to add two more points but that is beside the point. You may think that everything that I write is beside the point. Or too wordy. But I have to ramble. I have to express this. And I kind of feel like ranting right now because of how I am feeling. I should probably do this more often. I should start a new blog and call it my rant blog. Just one long sentence each day. Just type a bunch of words. It is the fastest way to get your thoughts out. And it works. I could almost think as fast as I can type. Wait. I just twisted my thoughts again. I meant it the other way around. And I have to express these words. I feel like I may not get another opportunity like this again. Well. Just kidding. It could happen again. Opportunity happens everyday. That is the miracle of probability. And I will accept the worse. But I will also expect the best. That is a two part clause that I need to copy right alongside of L4OJ, living for only Jesus, since we are all looking for outrageous joy. MJ was looking. I think. He has been dying for over fourteen years. You better believe it. That is why my life mission is for the children. Get to them before they die like MJ. It can happen. No. No. No. It does happen. Everyday. People lose hope. Barack Obama. People lose hope. But hopse does not come from...... it comes from Jesus......... through that..... yeah. Stuff. The truth is out there. Hey. I better be careful what I say. I do not want to be accused of any hate crimes. There was this guy. He knows where I live. He wants to hold my hand. I met him at a place several days ago. I can only be so nice. But I told him no. But listen. I hate anything that is not best. And it is not best to die. Sometimes, it is hard. Like, right now. I will have to drop out of school. I do not ahve the money. Pell grant. Not to be complaining. That I had another week before the drop-out date. I always talk about money. But I am not here to complain. To be negative. But I do want to share. Show you that I have problems. Especially because I would like to later show you my escape from those problems. It is that simple. Because I choose to live. And I know that I feel like dying. I have wrote that a lot in my life. And people get mad at me for writing that. But it is just a doubt. A depression. A hurt. A rejection. People feel. People have thoughts. People get down. And I am a person. And I have bad days. To the points of apathy. I get down for a second when I look away from Jesus. I am so serious. I want to be counseling. I want a camcorder. I feel like I can't do anything. I feel worthless at times. But hey. That is when I forget to ask. To pray. People. Jesus. Look. Wait. Hey. Jesus knows. He is our counselor. I want to be a counselor. I have been a counselor for the last four camp summers for the youth. It hurts me to the point of wanting suicide. But let me state that it does not matter. I mean. Totally. Moreover. Those are not really not my thoughts. I feel a little bad. Satan tells me hell. I am not cursing. Excuse me. He tells me negativity. Worry. Depression. The opposite of love. Trust. Faith. Following Jesus. I look away. It happens everyday. It does. Hey. I am not superman. I am not Jesus. That is why I follow Him. I get down. But deep inside. I do now want death. I want life. Competition. No. I like that. But no. In a way. See. I am just saying that life gets hard. I don't know hat I am going to be doing with my life. But I do know that I care about people. I want to help people live to the best ways possible. And Jesus is the only way. But I am still very generic about all of this. Because it is through Jesus. So. In life. Or through Jesus. What will happen to me. I will pay rent for July, 2009. Next week. I will then be out of money. No school. Move back home. It is not home. Maybe. I don't know. hard to explain. That is right. It will just have to happen. But then again. Here I am. Depressing. No. I will try for the best. Drink tea. Wake early. Go for Jesus. Help others. I am out of money. But I will never be out of Jesus. I will never die, so to speak. But why did he die? Long story. But I can only choose to not. To try not to die. Through Jesus. And, second, help others not do the same. Die. But dying is not simple physical. People die everyday. More over, people are born dead. That is what I think. That is more tragic. I want to born people. Resurrect people. They spent an hour trying to reborn Michael Jackson. But he has been dead for fourteen years. Or for his whole. life. And that is what is more tragic. He did not die, yesterday. He died a long time ago. But am I dead. What will I be choosing? And will I choose to help others? To live. Speaking of Neverland....... Peter Pan said that to die would be an awfully big adventure. To live. However. The children. But in a good way. Through Jesus. Or else. Without Jesus, therefore, hencefore, or moreover, you are dead.........





........That is why Michael Jackson did not die......

.......People are born dead because.......... But I will choose..........



........I will choose two things...............




What more can I give than that?










What do I got that I can give?




Jesus through me.







What do you got? Bring it on!

No comments: