Thursday, June 5, 2008

Obama Over McCain!
O.2008.6.5.r.6phj.L4.Office

Imagine, that the next president, of the USA, will be Obama, over McCain, or any green or like blue parties. Oh, I made up the 'blue party' part. Still, somehow, I favor the soul, charisma, and guts of Obama. Beyond all that, Obama tells society, especially the dominate 'left' (seen in the media), what they want to hear. Like, leave Iraq, stop the war and the fighting for oil. The perception, painted by the left, is not the right, and is hate towards isolation. Society, in the majority, are told what to believe.

We are told to hate the war, and the mess that Bush has been making for the past eight years. Obama promotes change, and the blame goes to Bush over us (pass the blame, the bucket, the responsibility). Imagine doing a better job at presidency. Imagine criticism for your favorite athlete, rolemodel, friend, or relative: imagine telling them that you could be a better 'them' then they can be. Go tell them that, in their face. Better yet, imagine being a blind man, but then imagine yelling at your friends, imagine telling them, "I can see better than you." They led you right into a wall. You have a bruise on your head and it hurts. Never mind making excuses for your friends, for how they got preoccupied with not leading you to success. Remember, for this illustration, that it's possible that you would see and lead better, but you are still blind and cannot see. They say that it takes one to know one. Do not get me wrong, I would have done a better job as a president. I have better visibility, talent, and wisdom, right? We could talk about how I would have made better decisions! I would have seen the problems, ahead of time, and then I would lead the country to change and progressive revolution. However, how would I know all this. It is possible that we could do better. Obama, if he wins, will probably do some good things. I understand that change is always desired in the mist of conflict. When we lie in conflict, we are led to blame anybody but ourselves, and we are led to fighting or fleeing the struggles and problems that we daily face. We seek change, while running, hiding, resisting, and/or fighting. We understand, in the mist of conflict, that change must occur. However, must we always pass the blame, say that we did not contribute to the problem at all, and stubbornly wait until it gets better. If you had pizza in the oven, it would be best to wait until it was cooked. But still, there are times that we must flee 'waiting' and do something about the problems of this world.

My favorite president has been Bush!
But I'm still going to favor Obama!

Contradiction is in the statement of promoting Bush and Obama! If you know me, you know that I favor Christians over Muslims, whites over blacks (ew, I'm racist, delete this claim, ew), shorter nice guys over taller dudes, and Republicans over Democrats. Beyond all this, I still may vote for Obama.

Somehow, McCain seems more Christian, conservative, and more nice. Somehow, I like Obama better. This goes against what I believe, I guess. I cannot fully explain this. Deep inside, I would vote for McCain, Bush, or anybody besides Hillary Clinton (I like her, in some cases, still). However, McCain seems to lack what it takes to be dominate and influential. I believe that McCain has a purer heart, clearer motives, deeper integrity, and firmer principles. Somehow, I still dislikes McCain's voice and age. Part of me favors a blacker, younger, cooler, Obama! I favor blacks, mainly because I love basketball, especially the NBA Lakers: even through, I was a Blazers fan (Oregon).

Promote change!
But then get up and do something about it!


Take responsibility!
Do what you must do!
But do learn to enjoy life, no matter what!!!!


May we be over fate!
May we seek after joy over circumstances!

No comments: