Monday, March 17, 2008

2008.1.15.t.
(Be Above Approach).
SHOEoBLUE.
Origin: 2008.1.15.T. SHOEoBLUE. 3-5phj.L4.YMCA.Note.
Log: 2008.1.15.T. SHOEoBLUE. 6:45phj.L4.jwr.Laptop.
My first time time at YMCA, this year. I play with them.
PEOPLE:
WILSON: the head man, brown, with glasses: was delightful to see me, and told me to do the same old interacting with the kids because it makes a difference. He has been in this for almost a decade, I think. While I left, that day, he echoed my words, "See you in two weeks," and he informed me that for next time that I need to wear shoes and ask for a name tag.
DONNA: Hawaiian brown, peanutbutter chocolate skin, short like TRC jo girl, soft, kind, sweet, but a high school senior who is planning to attend HSU, the college in Hawaii, and study nursing. I leaned on the wall, telling her that I run into a lot of nurses.
AARON:
KYLIE: had a bee stung on her thigh.
JOSH:
PARKER:
SANTIAGO?
PLUS: I stopped by the library but did not have the password to get online: which is the last four digits to my home number. Boy: 988-9822: girl: 5940; office: 0634.
2008.1.16.w.
1 John 4:19.
SMILEoMILE.
2008.1.16.w. 1Jn.4:19. SMILEoMILE. O: 12-6phj.Everywhere.
2008.1.16.w. 1Jn.4:19. SMILEoMILE. L: 6:16phj.jw.
Took Jess to the YMCA, ran right into Wilson. She returned to the ADC (ADult Day Care). I went walking. The library is by punchable and S (or N) King. Networks down. Chatted with Jeff before he ran into a Bible Study. Told Rick that Rev is now 5 cuz of Jeff and Blake being gone.
Jess surprisingly shined her face towards me: leading to a conversation about about going at best, at volunteering (since she spends her three afternoon (1-5p) days (t-r) at SA's ADC (Adult Day Care) which can be good), at loving (1Jn.4:19).
But then we ran into Wilson. At the end of the day, Corey helped a man put water in his car with our water, in the SA parking lot. I asked COrey for his favorite movie. He said snatch or something with a gypsie man, acted by Brad Pitt. I even talked to Crystal about Jeff, my WV bank, life, and her 17 credit classes: two in history: European and one of 1800's or before of like church history or something. Math. And English I think. Sweet. I need to do all that. Good day. I am still eating my soup and all. Nice. Sweet I don't know what to say.
HARD TO KNOW HOW TO ACT AROUND PEOPLE: do I smile, froen, act crazy, blend in, wobble too much? SO many questions but I must pray, talk, and live with the joy in me.
2008.1.17.r.
be slow. speak lord. WHISPERoBLISTER.
2008.1.17.r. be slow. speak lord. WHISPERoBLISTER. O: 12-9phj.L4.ADR, Luke.
2008.1.17.r. be slow. speak lord. WHISPERoBLISTER. L: 9:23phj.L4.jw.
MOG
1Sam.4-7
workout Martina walk: Alvin & the chipmonks. Who am I? Or Martina
media shout: what to place on the overhead
cereol, oatmeal, wafle, soup, diet wild cherry coke, rice, spam, chicken
Martina van wisper Megan talk life
adult day care
pictionary: bus, house, apple, tomato, detective, banana, etc
but jess then drew as I announced and directed her to draw some of it
sung a whole new world of aladdin and Little Mermaid's Under The Sea.
Then discovered calmness from Jess, as we discuss Rev's group dynamics: it is on this Martin Luther King day that I learn to whisper over the blisters of everything around me.
Arwin (not Elizabeth) led Luke's Bible Study on Acts 2, of Joel 2: on living best: on finding ourselves, as I prayed during our dark long meditating prayer that had Corey chanting 1Cor.13 and other mumbles for show. I pray that Jesus remind us what we got to do. Arwin was in Ukrane where my once RA, Andrew Moroz, was raised in. Arwin has also been to Russia: she wants to get the word out especially to the Muslims. Good heart. May she go speedingly. Assembly Of God are charismatical and so emotional but crying is not bad if there is trying thru Jesus.

Jesus Hearts: a ministry of the Jess Franklin Foundation and Blood Fire Associations.
AROUNDoPOUND
FROWNbut takes worldDOWN
SMILEmake life lastWHILE
TRYoCRY

TRYoCRY: may I try Jesus thru joy at each point. Remember crying, as TEARSoBEERS: that I must express sentimentally what is deep in heart over beers: over walking away from problems: from ignoring life; as Jesus wept: that I must relate, live, breath thru emotions, thru feelings, thru weeping, thru lamentation, thru repentance, thru honesty, thru silence, thru whispers, thru love, thru passion beyond blood and fire: but to never substitute trying with crying, but to cry then try. To really live like Jesus of love of joy of life beyond anything imagined!

WHISPERoBLISTER: over the blisters, rashes, scars, problems, distractions, sins, hates, tears, crying, walls, boundaries, denials, people, stops, rots, dope, depravity, storms, trials, and all that is not best: to always whisper, calmly, patiencely, silently: with an open heart, mind, soul, ears, eyes, feet, hands, stomach, guts, armor, body, life and all. May I whisper, as Jess inspired, and become who is better than me: Jesus.


May I always remember this day!

Don't kill Jesus: you're Jesus! I told them as I left, last.

No comments: