Monday, March 17, 2008

2008.2.17-23.
Goodbye.
O.2008.2.17-23. Goodbye.
L.2008.2.22.f.1:27phj.L4.ml.
We read Kissing Dating Goodbye. Marshallese phrase was: ejjelok inebata: no problem. I didn't play basketball or workout at all. I wrote a blog about writing. And had a meeting with Rob. Lincoln left. I am trying to grow up. We watched Jesus Camp, Tuesday night. Me and K saw two movies on Monday: Jumper, Golden Compass.
2008.2.24-3.1.
Stop.
O.2008.2.24-3.1. Stop.
L.2008.3.1. Stop.
The book: Velvet Elvis; Rob Bell; Mars Hill. Monday, I met some people before watching this scary movie at the dollar theatre. I kep telling Martina that she can keep what she uses. But I keep talking in code. I gave Chris two letters on Wednesday. Coca got upset. On Thursday, Chris Walker's friend wanted to sock me. I wrote a letter to Coco. But Saturday morning, Coco has not read it, yet. Saturday was when the four of us started riding The Bus. I actually left my month pass in a bag in a van at the core. K secretly drop me off and I was there for the music thing. And Navae toured me of her old home of Major Wrights where this church was giving out prizes. I am still on an attitude of being positive over trying to fix all the problems I see everywhere. I talked to Nicole and her friend from the big island, on my cell phone, and said that I would see them next Friday during a camp at camp Homelani. I was able to talk to Dexter about basketball, girls, God, follow thru, and all on Tuesday at the River Of Life even tho they weren't taking volunteers. But they took me and I was able to do the dirty work. Wednesday, no learning center at the Settlement but I was able to use the computers there to inspire friends on Facebook. But, while I was at the library during that same day, I found that I couldn't use the internet because I owe them $15 because of COrey's late-return of Marshallese books. Thursday, I talked to Elizabeth, her friend, the new Jeff volunteer, the cute ladies staff, Kyle, and others at the Adult Day Care. Then we had a good time during club3:16 at Major Wrights. And you know the rest of the story. But stop. But we all did our morning things alone until 10am. My alarm awoke me around 5:15am but I would go back to sleep with hopes that my sores would heal. And I am not always focused on doing best during the night and rise. But Friday night, after ice skating at Ice Palace, I told Grace my world famous story of my lifelong childhood friend, Tiffany Rochelle Cumbo who died around a Friday, April 5, 2003.

No comments: