Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Status 20090311

I am at another transition.

Better yet, I am stuck underneath a rock, distant from the sun.


Speaking of the sun, I am soaking up the sun, opened up the window, the curtain, I mean, the glass door, to the balcony, cleaning up my room, donating my electronics to Free Geek (www.freegeek.org), man, borrowed vacuum, broom, trying to prepare for possibilities, my apartment is much more cleaner.




Anybody want my Super Nintendo Game Genie, or box fan, or does Ebay want it?





Here is my dream, here is all that I can think about, right now, so to speak.


I have a pile of my 44 VHS home video tapes, dating back to 1996. My dream, my gut, prays that I can get it all uploaded onto the internet. I started converting the tapes to my computer on a poor transfer quality. Then I started uploading some of that to the internet, at Freegeek. I have over 30 GB of my tapes, on my hard drive, and that is only about ten of the 44 tapes, too.





I need a DVD Recorder.


Outside of that, I am still unemployed. I am not sure why I was fired from the school. They won't tell me much. Regardless of what I should do, or where I do that at:



I just want to read books to children.

But then again, right now, regardless of anything of my dreams of being an actor, of traveling the world, and what have you, all that is on my mind, right now, are my videos, and they are my babies, they are dying, right now, and:



I do not believe in abortion: I love them too much for that.

No comments: