Saturday, December 8, 2007


Why be clueless?

I mean, I would love to tell people that I feel great but I am often confuse. Or is that a lie? Are you lying? Should I talk in third person? I mean write and say that I did things? Or should I say that you did things

but in referring to myself?


What about we did things. Like, me and Jeff both rung bells.

http://jabralters.blogspot.com/

But like, he can write excellent blogs, people may think. Yeah?

But are they honest?


Probably. Am I mad at him? Am I mad at myself? Do I need more sleep? Why am I too busy to read the Bible? Why am I trying to help people with all I got? Why am I so giving? Why am I so clueless to total change of character in my life? Why is everything so hard? Why am I not able to let people know about my struggles? What are my struggles? Is this blog just for myself? Why am I so busy? And can I not blame it on anybody except for myself? How is my writing? How can I better my style?

Or how can I recreate my style?

How can I recreate myself? Why do I tell others to never stop doing what is best? Why do I rarely take my own advise? Why am I so serious and hard on myself in my thoughts? Why am I such a scrooge? Why do I hate many people? Why am I so confused about helping myself, organizing my life, writing at this blog site, helping others, and all that? Why am I incapable of being normal? Why do I not have fun? What is the meaning to life? I mean, I know the answers to most of these questions. I have thought about it.


But why am I waiting?

I have a call. I mean, I got things to do. I got to never stop doing what is best. I must always be doing the most good, yeah? But is life a joke? Why am I so angry when people think I don't know how to cook, how to play basketball, about the Bible, or especially about computers? Why am I so upset that people are so ignorant and not informed about who I was, who I am, and who I can be some day? Why? Eh? Why do I often hate life? Why am I still recieving love? Why am I still be recreated?

Never stop doing best, yeah?

I've been talking to people at the mall, and at the stores, and I have been learning so much. Can I tell you about them, now? So much to say? So why am I not encouraging others? Why am I so busy? Why am I such a pig? Why am I so unhealthy? Why do I eat fast food? Why do I often feel like dirt? Why is there a spark in my eyes? Why do I get so angry when people think I am like hitting on girls in my life? Why am I being prepared for helping others? Why am I the under dog?


How am I the under dog? Tell me, yeah?

What are the other questions that I must pursuit after, yeah?



Why am I ignorant?



No comments: